A throwback to when life was simple yet fun! Here are 21 out of a million things about ’90s and 2000s childhood you probably forgot about.
1. Super Mario!!!
What doesn’t kill you, makes you smaller 😀
2. The rounds of Street Cricket!
Who could have had a childhood without all those Gali kay larkay! 😀
3. NO ONE CAN FORGET TOP POPS!
khasta aur kararay! Wah rey!
4. Sega Smash Hits.
Street fighter, Sonic mania, Mortal kombat, Red Alert, Contra etc etc! Ahh..
5. Telephone Directory at home.
6. Calling Cards!
Talking to relatives or friends overseas was never a click away!
7. Movies on RENT!
Checking the picture quality before renting it! 😀
8. Guddi/ Buddi kay baal (Cotton candy)!
We do miss collecting fake rupee notes! Dont we? The taste of Cotton Candy is the most relate-able taste for your childhood.
9. Be cool and Play guitar! 😀
Next thing you know you are a ROCKSTAR!! Even if you only know that one part from Aadat.
10. Fix for Internet!
10 Rupees for an hour!
11. “The Archie” Comics!
Swapping the comics with friends! best times!
12. Nickelodeon Shows!
Legends of the hidden temple!
13. One PC for everyone!
Waiting all day for that one hour of Computer games! 😀
14. A picture with Ronald Mcdonald!
Almost everyone have done this!
A video cassette recorder used to be a must have.
16. The Toy Games!
These are not even half of them! Right?!
17. Cold drinks Glass bottle that has to be returned! 😀
18. Getting a pair of Skates! How good is that!?
19. The Made-up games.
Ghar ghar, Chocolate chocolate, Chamm chamm, Hide and Seek, Pakram pakrai, and the list goes on!
20. Got our hands dirty and yet we’re healthy and fine!
Germ just made us stronger! For the very first time… A Toast to the germs! *clinks* 😀